The O’Neill Family Law Narrative
There is probably no more of a confronting time than that when dealing with a relationship that, for whatever reason does not work and what flows through.
Often people refer to their separation as “their worst nightmare” or “the toughest time in their lives” and often, that is what it represents. At times, going from a period of stability to not knowing what to expect can lead those who separate to experience sleepless nights, often stress, and a depletion of energy reserves by negative thinking and heartache. Many people are already exhausted emotionally before the first time they set foot in the office of a family law firm.
What clients can expect at O’Neill Family Law is empathy and clarity as to the path they ought to progress down to make sure their separation process is as swift and emotionally manageable as possible. The team at O’Neill Family Law have a vast array of professional and personal skills to manage any family law situation with clarity and competence. They are lawyers and support staff with whom people feel comfortable during some fairly uncomfortable times.
Making an appointment at O’Neill Family Law is the first step to managing a separation process in a manner which will lead to an effective resolution at the lowest emotional cost possible.
Ben, Lou, Stace, Joel and the trained support staff work hard to provide:-
- Regular Updates as to where your matter is at and where your matter is likely to progress. While your lawyer is working on the legal processes, you can sit back and expect updates communicated to you via phone calls, emails or personally depending on preference.
- Professional Experience. O’Neill Family Law is a specialist family law firm that offers a wealth of experience as to all aspects of family law. The firm has been nominated as a first tier family law firm in the region three years running.
- Prompt Attention. The staff of O’Neill Family Law make time to give clients prompt attention. Amongst the staff, service and a swift turnover in matters are emphasised in theory and adhered to in practice and they represent a cornerstone of our service philosophy.
- Reasonable Fees. The philosophy at O’Neill Family law is to work with clients to keep their fees to a reasonable level with no surprises. Communication around fees is honest, frank and there are no surprises during the billing process.
- Understanding. No two family law matters are the same. They all have their differences but rarely are they served by the bombarding of legal jargon and the adoption of a one size fits all policy. Different circumstances are met in different ways by the team but regardless understanding of what the client wants to achieve remains a leading consideration.
Ben and the team see it as a privilege to assist people during those times and work hard to achieve desired outcomes.